Return and Exchange:
Please use our Contact Form and selects Return & Exchnage under the Department section.
- Only factory defective item can be return for a refund or exchange for the same product within 30 days of the invoice date. Shipping & Handling is Non-Refundable, your return item must be returned with shipping prepaid
- Special orders are not returnable. No Cancellation, No Return or Exchange. No Exception
- Some products we sale are for racing vehicle use only, please make sure of your orders & legality of the product before making any purchases. No Return or Exchange. No Exception
- We are not responsible if you ordered the wrong item, which does not work on your vehicles. No Return or Exchange. No Exception
- Some parts required professional installation, there is no return or exchange if you do not know how to install it yourself . We provide technical specification and manufacturer part number information so that you can make an educated buying decision before making the purchase. No Return or Exchange. No Exception
- All Non-Defective items are Non-Returnables. No Return or Exchange. No Exception
If your product becomes defective within the first thirty (30) days of the invoice date, you may return it for an exchange only. All non-defective returns are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee, depends on returned item condition. Before returning any item, you must fill out the form here within thirty days of your invoice and we will provide you with return instructions and a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, the RMA no. are only good for 5 days from the day of issue. Use one form for each item you wish to Exchange or Refund. After submitting this RMA form, you will be re-directing back to our main page. (*All fields are required)
Wheeltech360.com warranty does not cover miscellaneous expenses including labor costs for removal and installation of a defective part, materials, lost time or wages, towing, lift, dock or storage fees. Wheeltech360.com shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages including without limitation, indirect or special damages as a result of product defects.